We are always in need of volunteers at Northern Star.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Business/Organization Partnerships (offer employment or apprenticeship opportunities to our program participants, or sponsor our organization and/or participants)
- Sign up to receive email updates and volunteer for special events
- Mentor program participants
- Transport participants to work, school, interviews, doctor appointments, etc.
- Make food donations
- Serve as a mentor family
- Maintain the property and/or lawn
- Tutor program participants as needed
- Teach and/or help participants practice life skills
- Become a committee member (e.g. fundraising, public relations, grants, etc.)
- Help with office/clerical work
- Sit on our board of directors
- and many more!
If you’re interested in volunteering, fill out the form below. If you have any questions or concerns before volunteering your time, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Joy Dunbar, at NorthernStarVolunteer@gmail.com.