How can you help?
- Give a one-time donation below.
- Volunteer your time. Become a mentor, mentor family, transporter, tutor, teach a life skill – there are many options available. Click here for more information.
- Be an Annual Sponsor: provide financial support on a regular basis.
- Attend and participate in fundraising events.
- Donate household and personal items (needs listed below)
- Spread the word. Help Northern Star to become a life-changing organization by sharing our unique needs with the community. Visit us on Facebook here.
Northern Star is a public, nonprofit organization
and all donations are tax deductible.
To make a financial contribution to Northern Star via credit card/PayPal, please follow this link:
We can also accept cash or check donations made payable to Northern Star, Inc. and mailed to PO Box 1781, Dahlonega, GA 30533.
*If you are an IRA owner age 70 1/2 or older you are eligible to donate tax-free from your IRA directly to a nonprofit. Follow the IRS link for details http://www.irs.gov/uac/Special-Charitable-Contributions-for-Certain-IRA-Owners
To donate household items and supplies, please review the list below.
Northern Star, Inc.
PO Box 1781
Dahlonega, GA 30533
Or arrange donation drop off firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-364-9319.
Household and hygiene item donations are always appreciated:
- toilet paper and paper towels
- HE laundry detergent, bleach & fabric softener
- household cleaning products
- body wash and bar soap
- shaving cream & razors
- feminine hygiene products
- toothpaste & toothbrushes
- hair brushes
- shampoo & conditioner
- dish & hand soap
- over the counter medications (such as Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl, Aleve, Advil)
- non-perishable food items
*Our participants love receiving Zaxby’s, Chick-Fil-A and Walmart gift cards for special occasions or achievements.